- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Installation and Commissioning Engineer
Our water industry contractor client is looking for an Installation and Commissioning Engineer to be based out of Llangennech (near Llanelli) and travel to sites internationally.
The candidate will be responsible for planning and execution of all installations and commissioning activities solely undertaken by our client and will be expected to provide the lead for their engineers for any third party led Installation and Commissioning projects. The incumbent will be based in Llangennech, but with a requirement to travel to various sites worldwide for limited periods of time (no more than 10 days in any one month period).
- Plan. To plan the installation and commissioning and be responsible for:
- The allocation of suitably qualified and skilled personnel.
- Ensure the equipment to be installed is available on site.
- Make available suitable specialist tools and test equipment for the installation.
- Produce a full and detailed scope of works before departure.
- Install. To manage the physical installation and commissioning of the equipment/plant, some of which may be by remote means. Responsible for:
- Preparing the site and the install and commissioning teams for the execution phase.
- Be prepared to conduct knowledge transfer (training) to third parties of our clients' installation and commissioning teams.
- Be prepared to monitor progress of the installation and commissioning remotely.
- Provide quality assurance to customer
- Report. To produce a post installation and commissioning reports to Hydro.
- Water industry experience is desirable
- Plant background in management desirable
- Salary dependant on experience
- Travel expenses and overnight stays covered
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company van
- Share options
- Company Pension Scheme
- Travel - 10 days out of the country max per month