- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
System Software Engineer (ADA)
A Defence client in Filton are looking for a skilled ADA Software Design engineer who will help develop solutions for the next generation of Advanced Missile Systems. This is an opportunity for candidates to utilise modern software technologies.
6 Month initial contract
£58 per hour Umbrella (Inside IR35)
SC clearance required to start
Overview of department:
This opportunity is for a highly capable and adaptable Software Design and Development Engineer eager to help us develop solutions for the next generation of advanced missile systems.
You should be passionate about how software fulfils the system software challenge in a complex weapon system. Our software is written in Ada with Rhapsody.
- This is a great role for someone with a passion for system software and its successful deployment in modern systems.
- This is a role where people and technologies are at the forefront of European missile systems design, supporting the development of safe, secure and reliable products that our customers can rely on.
- We apply small, focused teams of engineers to complex problems - you will be working with a talented group of experienced software, systems and electronics engineers.
- A strong background or keen interest in system software, its realisation and system wide impact.
- An ability to work across the entire software development process from engaging with requirement authorities to automated target integration and proving, supported with effective documentation.
- Software engineers that can bring experience of new tools, techniques and approaches that might enable us to evolve our processes to improve our effectiveness and sustainability
- Experience in Ada
- Experience in Rhapsody