- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
TO join a growing team of where you will be given the opportunity to take a lead on all NRSWA works across the area as well as overseeing the coordination of projects on the network to ensure smooth traffic flow
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the companies streetwork strategies and operations in repair, maintenance and installation of utilities & reinstatement contracts.
- Oversee that all works are adequately permitted and fully closed with the relevant Local Authority within allotted timescales ensuring that NRSWA and TMA is adhered to.
- Ensure that all permit overruns are monitored and amended accordingly with the relevant authority.
- Ensure that strategic improvements are made throughout the contract, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Act as a point of contact for escalations, providing support to streetworks Manager, challenge when required and ensure that all FPN's are all resolved in a timely manner.
- Regularly engage with Senior Management helping to identify, plan and implement best practice with the client.
- Regularly attend meeting with Local Authorities, helping to establish and maintain a strong relationship.
- Responsible for building a team to provide support.
- NRSWA Experience Managerial experience
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team Player
- Excellent organisational skills