- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Are you an ILS / Supportability Engineer, looking for the next step in your career with a growing defence company?
This opportunity is working for a small company in the defence sector, delivering Supportability Solutions for Communication and Information Systems (CIS).
- Assist in the development and implementation of ILS / Supportability Engineering plans and processes.
- Completion of the ILS / Supportability Engineering deliverables to known deadlines and schedules.
- Provide detailed Subject Matter Expertise (SME) input to the Engineering Community and the customer.
- Identify and manage risks associated with the ILS Programme.
- Assist in the development of ILS / Engineering solutions to Requests for Change (RFCs) within tight timescales.
- Produce monthly reports for ILS and ARM activity against Statement of Work (SOW).
- Support the ILS Review / Management Boards as appropriate.
- Degree or equivalent in an engineering related subject.
- Background working in ILS / Supportability.
- Thorough understanding of Supportability Analysis and ARM.
- Familiarity working to Defence Standards (e.g. DEF-STAN 00-600) and equivalent Military Standards/ Handbooks.
- Ability to work independently on own initiative as well as within a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Currently holds SC clearance, or ability to achieve it.
- Experience of working with / for the Ministry of Defence (MOD).
- ITIL Foundation Accreditation.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Access and Excel skills.
If you're interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and attach the latest version of your CV.