- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Graduate Supportability Engineer
Are you a recent Engineering / Science Graduate, looking for a career with a growing defence company?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Graduate scheme with a small company in the Defence sector, delivering Supportability Solutions for Communication and Information Systems (CIS).
You can expect to gain a variety of skills and experience, including:
- An excellent opportunity to build subject matter expertise.
- Hands-on experience of the IT Service Management and Defence technology sectors.
- Client engagement experience and development of consulting skills.
- Variety of experiences to help you shape your future career.
- Industry recognised training and certification.
- Supportive working culture and team ethos.
- Opportunity for limited UK travel.
- Qualified to degree level (2:1 or above) in an Engineering- or Science- related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with MS Office
- Able to achieve SC level UK security clearance
- UK Driving Licence
- Maths A-Level or equivalent
- Understanding of MS Excel analysis techniques