- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Assistant Project Manager / Construction Manager
assistant project manager
Our client is looking for an experienced construction manager to work out of their West London office. The company has an ever growing portfolio of works on various rail projects and have ambitions to grow their work bank and delivery team to ensure their growth continues. The successful candidate will be required to oversee the daily management and coordination of high-quality rehabilitation and maintenance work to ensure successful completion of projects and to promote an identity of excellent client service and maximum profitability.
The role is a permanent position offering a good basic salary, a bonus scheme, good pension, car allowance etc. The main duties for the successful candidate will be:
* Co-ordinate construction resource across projects and manage a range of internal and external relationships between colleagues, clients and contractors.
* Attend various meetings including site and team meetings and encourage a co-operative working approach
* Manage all phases of construction
* Undertake regular site reviews of construction, monitor and audit site works and report back to the project manager and other stakeholders
* Produce site safety folders including WPP's, TBS's and other site documentation.
* Maintain high standards of health and safety across all work sites and undertake regular safety audits
* Provide leadership, direction and guidance of all construction staff.
If you are interested in this role please apply or email your CV to email@example.com