- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Flammability Certification Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a Flammability Engineer to work onsite at an aerospace interiors company in Brackley.
- Carry out the flammability certification activities and flammability certification projects relating to seats and seat surrounding furniture assemblies.
- Help maintain the high quality standard of flammability certification documents and ensure on-time delivery of documents at all times.
- Meet OTD of all the flammability certification documentation with the right first time (RFT) approach.
- Liaise externally with Boeing, Airbus, STC integrators to ensure flammability compliance for products is achieved.
- Liaise internally with other seat departments (or seat business units) to ensure flammability compliance requirements are adhered to.
- To support the Senior Flammability Certification Engineer and Lead Flammability Certification Engineer to plan and successfully execute the flammability certification activities.
* Qualified to a degree level in a mechanical engineering field. Alternatively a HNC/HND or an equivalent qualification in a mechanical Engineering field, with demonstrated knowledge / experience in flammability certification and/or aircraft interior equipment and installation.
* Knowledge of regulatory standards, and quality procedures within the aerospace industry.
* Wide knowledge of Aerospace Engineering processes, and a more detailed working knowledge of the Engineering processes.
* The role demands a high level of technical and process knowledge, and the ability to apply those processes across the full range of projects that the company is involved with.
* Computer literate with MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project etc)
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.