- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Highways
Matchtech are excited to be working alongside a major Highways contractor in Birmingham, and as result, we have a live requirement for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Our client are looking for a QS with a proven background of working on Highways and Civils packages, as this Highways Framework will focus on footway and carriageway reconstruction, alongside minor civils.
As Senior QS, you will oversee dealings with various subcontrators and change management.
Highways experience is essential, and the rate advertised is inside of IR35.
Working partially from home is also on offer.
Office based and working from home
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.