- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
My aerospace client is actively seeking a Production Associate/Operative to work on an initial 4 month contract out of their site in Lakeside, Redditch.
The role is paying £11.05p/h PAYE for the first month whilst working as a Production associate, and will progress onto £12.28p/h PAYE after the moving to the Production Operative role.
Role would include but not be limited to:
- Pressure test, weld polish, clean, pack, wiring on, taping, cap tag bag,
- Strict following of Data Cards, process specifications, Engineering Drawings, Standard Work Instructions, Preventative Maintenance, 5S standards and audits, and any other systems or procedures to maintain high Aerospace standards of product integrity and lean manufacturing execution.
- Fabrication and finishing of welded assembles including but not limited to: Prepare components to weld ensuring they conform to a fixture or drawing,
- Sizing, Facing, Polishing, Linishing, cleaning, post weld polishing, cleaning, and packing. Secondary operations for Tube and hose assembly including but not limited to: part marking, wiring on, shanking, drilling, swivel assembly and couplings, pressure testing, cap, tag, bag.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Able to use, maintain any of the equipment required for including but not limited to: Verniers, micrometres, tape measure, and borescope, fixtures and gauges as required.
- Able to inspect own work
- Active participation in Safety and Continuous Improvement activities
- A good understanding of basic math and English
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferable
- Use of simple tools preferable
- General Computer Skills for access to drawings and procedures
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.