- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Contract 6-10 months
Mix of remote and office working
Production of drawings using AutoCAD
We're looking to recruit a CAD Engineer to join our Twyford to Greatworth (T2G) section in the Brackley area. In this role you will be responsible for the production and delivery of CAD drawings, you will also need to provide CAD Support to other teams where necessary.
We would like you to liaise with the design teams, Design Engineers and Site Engineers to ensure efficient production of these drawings. You will also need to assist in the project administration with regards to CAD.
It is essential that you meet your targets and deadlines within this role to prevent delays to our delivery teams.
Last but definitely not least, we expect you to ensure compliance with Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and CDM procedures.
About The Candidate
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- NC and/or HNC in Civil Engineering and City & Guilds in AutoCAD is essential
- Experience in the construction or civil engineering industries
- You must be experienced in AutoCAD and the production of various types of drawings
- Knowledge of AutoCAD add-on programmes such as KeySign, KeyLine and AutoTrack is highly desirable
- Ability to use O365 proficiently
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.