- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
We currently have an opportunity for a FAIRs Inspector to work for a leading Aerospace supplier based in Cambridge.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Ability to use measuring equipment such as rulers, callipers, gauges or micrometers to inspect, test and measure product.
Experience of reading technical engineering drawings
Experience of working with customer drawings and supporting documentation to ensure correct manufacture and assembly of product
Experience of conducting internal departmental audits
Experience of regulatory document recording
Good working knowledge of Quality procedures.
Understanding of FAIR process to AS9102
Knowledge of aerospace manufacturing quality systems would be desirable.