- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Site Manager (Footways)
Highway Site Managers - Footways
Experience in footway / local authority work required. Ideal candidate will be used to dealing with traffic, public and authority.
Reporting into the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for the management of site operations (including the fulfilment of the role of Principal
Contractor under CDM on Provider Works and undertaking the role of Supervisor on
Managed Works) in relation to scheme delivery on the Birmingham Interim Services
Individual / Person Requirements
- SMSTS (5 Day CITB Site Manager's Safety Training Scheme).
- NRSWA Street Works (Supervisor) Certificate
- Lantra 12d (M7) (equivalent or above)
- Experience in the delivery of the Principal Contractor's obligations under the CDM Regulations 2015 and role of the Supervisor under the NEC.
- Extensive experience in the successful delivery of local highway projects involving night time working and restricted site availability.
- Experienced in the successful delivery of construction projects to tight time and budget constraints.
- Experience of managing the concurrent delivery of a number of schemes (individual scheme value up to £5m).
- Structures, roads and technology scheme experience.
- Good working knowledge of construction programming.
- Good working knowledge of risk management.
- Problem solving skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Conversant with the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Demonstrable team leadership and management skills.
- Commitment and adaptability.
- Drive and determination.
- Positive attitude to the delivery of schemes through collaborative working in a partnering environment.
- Full UK Driving Licence
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.