- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Parking Engineer
Local Authority based in South West London require an experienced Senior Engineer to work on Parking Schemes across the Borough
Based in South West London my Public Sector client is looking for a Senior Parking Design Engineer to work in their Highways team. As the Senior Engineer you will be respoinsible for designing and implementing minor parking schemes, preparing reports, dealing with members of the public and hosting public consultations.
This is an immediate start for the right candidate and flexible working / working from home options are available.
To be considered for this role previous experience in parking / CPZ is essential.
This is a full-time role with a rate on offer of £29 - £34 per hour.
For more info contact Darren or simply just apply