- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Environental Clerk of Work - Cornwall Based
Our client is looking for an experienced Environmental Clerk of Work to assist with an array of projects around Cornwall and the South West. Our Client is a well known consultancy working on projects both within the private and public sectors.
Our client is looking for an experienced environmental Clerk of Work to act as a consultant within a mixture of projects across Cornwall, Devon and the South West. The ideal candidate will have;
- Degree / diploma or equivalent in Environment and / or Ecology
- Hold a valid CSCS or CCNSG Card
- At least 5 years' experience as an ECoW / Advisor
- Hold membership with the Association of ECOW's as an associate member or better (desirable)
- Have active Continual Professional Development as an ECoW / Advisor.
- Previously held ECoW positions
- Competent in ensuring compliance with Environmental Plans and Procedures at a site level.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and work well in a team.
- Competent in the English language and Microsoft Office.
Our client can offer a flexible day rate with expenses and is happy to accommodate many requests.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.