- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Our client, a leading luxury car manufacturer in Chichester, are currently looking for an experienced Release Specialist to join them on a long-term contract.
The Release Specialist will be responsible for creation of Engineering Releases for Bespoke Components into the relevant systems that meet the requirements of order placement deadlines.
Other duities will include:
- Analyse the requirements of Engineers and Manufacturing technologies to create an Engineering Release for new Bespoke Features that generates the required BOM for logistics and assembly processes to build a unique vehicle.
- Completion of Bespoke Feature Parts Lists to ensure accurate release into the Engineering Release system. Liaison with Project Engineer and Technologies.
- Propose Release BOM structure and Logistics concepts utilizing appropriate Bespoke tools for delivery. Utilising IFF, TVN, NAEL & Deviation processes.
- Ensure the required 'Option specifications' are applied to Customer orders steered either via SOWU or RR Configurator (ROBI) to ensure correct order placement.
- Create and release drawing files from CAD that supports the Engineering Releases and the part procurement processes.
- Maintain the Bespoke Release database. This is essential to avoid BOM errors in the logistics process.
- Support the problem resolution of Bespoke and Series Parts database ambiguities ensuring achievement of Quality and Resolution targets.
- Monitor and react to Series vehicle Model Year Changes and adhoc changes with Bespoke Engineering changes.
- Drive process improvement within the defined processes and systems to continuously improve and reduce errors.
- Experienced in Vehicle Bill of materials management
- Experienced in Automotive IT systems, in particular Change Management systems
- Understanding of Engineering bill of material changes and the impact they could have on future vehicle launch's
- Experience in using Problem solving methods to contain, solve and improve processes
- Good communication skills
- Experienced in Vehicle configuration and in particular Boolean logic
- Can interpret and quality check Engineering Drawings
- Motivated to continuously learn and succeed in a challenging Bespoke project landscape
- Can work in in-direct project teams as well as independently
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.