- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech are excited to be working alongside a major highways contractor in Birmingham, and as result we have a live opportunity available for an experienced Administrator.
You will be responsible to plan and schedule the work for both internal and external operations, ensuring a high level of service is maintained throughout. Accountable for ensuring the corporate procedures are complied with, job packs are relevant and properly prepared, programmes of work are clear and adequate and all relevant records are maintained.
- Ensuring production of detailed works handovers
- Scheduling works to gang devices as required
- Batching works within Confirm system
- Liaison between planning and delivery teams to ensure jobs are planned right first time, cost effectively
- Liaison with third parties, stakeholders, collaborative working to ensure network occupancy is optimised
- Ordering any special materials required
- Support Team Leader and provide regular reports as required
- Assessing plant and material needs for work to be carried out, undertaking risk assessments & safety checks, tool box talks and audits, review daily productivity targets to ensure budgets managed effectively.
- This is not an exhaustive list and other duties can be included, due to Managerial instruction, Policy changes, regulatory changes etc.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level of organisational skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience working in Highways Maintenance is desirable but not essential
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.