- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Quality Manager (Anglian Water)
Our client is seeking a Quality Manager to join their SHEQ team working on the @one Alliance joint venture in the water sector in an office (Peterborough) and site based role.
The ideal candidate would join the SHEQ team and play a vital role in assuring the quality of work undertaken across the @one Alliance, from project inception to asset delivery and handover to support the safe and efficient delivery of schemes.
As the new Quality Manager your role will be key to providing the Senior Leadership Team with analysis of work carried out and creating salient reports to show where work doesn't meet the standard expected.
You will play a vital part in enabling the @one Alliance to improve the quality of work carried out and to reduce the need to revisit future defects, in addition to improving customer and stakeholder confidence.
- Assure that products built off-site are delivered to the required design and standard by carrying out pre-delivery quality inspections and witness testing as identified in the project plan.
- Escalate concerns and agree remedial actions with the project delivery teams.
- Support the Site Manager in carrying out specific quality checks and witness testing pre/during/post critical on-site activities as identified in the project plan.
- Ensure that final operational approval of Safe to Operate is secured through early identification and resolution of operability, safe to operate and quality risks that could delay DM4.
- Ensure the m2i rework list content is up to date, monitor corrective actions and ensure they are closed out. Ensure data is submitted on a monthly basis and delivery documentation completed promptly to enable project close out.
- Working actively and supportively at the direction of the Assurance and Quality Manager to ensure the AMS remains current and reflective of @one Alliance activities, values and stakeholder needs.
- Support where directed the work of the Assurance Leads in Impact Planning, Operational Assurance & liaison and Safe to Operate.
- Support the Water Quality Compliance Manager wherever and whenever directed to by them and the Assurance & Quality Manager.
- Previous experience of working within the water industry
- Lead Auditor with detailed knowledge of ISO9001.
- Strong IT skills, especially in databases and Excel and can communicate to a wide range of audiences.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Confident in challenging and influencing groups and individuals at all levels.
- Always looking to offer the best level of customer service through engagement and support, you'll be self-motivated and demonstrate strong leadership and values.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Flexible working to be discussed
- Salary dependant on experience
- Company pension
- Car allowance (dependant on work base)
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.