- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Programme Controls Manager
Would you like to join a company with Global presence? This company is at the forefront of innovation, creating technology for a range of successful markets.
The Project Controls Manager manages the provision of programme controls and scheduling services for the Cyber, Space & Training (CST) Business Area by creating, developing and managing an effective team of project controllers and planners responsible for Project Planning and that supports Risk & Opportunity Management, Earned Value and budget control to enable delivery to cost, time, quality commitments on complex engineering, integration, support and training programmes.
The Project Controls team is also responsible for providing information and analysis for reporting, forecasting and decision making. The Manager provides robust and energetic Project Controls expertise to support the Business Area, Mission Areas, Product lines and individual Programmes, Programme Managers and Cost Account Managers.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
Are you looking for a dynamic company who deliver world-class solutions?
The company are an Innovation and Technology leader, solving complex challenges across every domain! The organisation provides advanced systems and services their customers Globally and have a fantastic reputation in their market.
- Expert knowledge of Ms Project and other Microsoft Office applications (Excel. Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience of working as a Subject Matter Expert in a Project Controls environment.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
For full information, please get in touch: / 01489 873 441.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.