- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain DV clearance. Ideally a current SC but you can start on basic.
Working: Hybrid - 2-3 days onsite per week. Happy to commute to Greenford & Maidenhead in 2 years
The company believe in values which they promote across their business UK wide, and are a strong believer in a work life balance, offering flexible working and a range of benefits! Due to a number of successes the team they are growing! "Work Life Balance -Flexible working times. Lots of charitable events and fundraising for multiple charities. Strong supporter of Employee well-being, mental and physical health. Big Investor in training and development for their employees" Glassdoor 2019 entry.
The role of Master Scheduler is a key Subject Matter Expert (SME) role, core to a Project led business and its PMO capability, in ensuring a standard planning approach is established, deployed and maintained. This includes training and coaching of staff for which planning, and scheduling is identified as a requirement of the role. Ideally, the Master Scheduler should become the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the business.
The role requires generic strengths in leadership and communication, the ability to arbitrate between role players, deal with ambiguity and have strong organisational skills.
- Significant experience in the effective use of in-house scheduling tool (MS Project)
- Comfortable in working across a variety of Project and Programmes
- Fully conversant with Project Control and EVM systems
- Full understanding of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) & how to create and integrate project schedules from a Project WBS
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous