- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Civils Supervisor required in Elephant and Castle, 8 week assignment with potential of longer term role. Supervisiign on site operations, work involves utility works as part of development.
RSL are recruiting for a Civils Supervisor to start immediately in Elephant and castle, London. The Civils Supervisor role will be for around 2 months working for a utilities contractor.
The Civils Supervisor role will involve supervision of workers carrying out excavation and utility connection work.
For the Civils Supervisor role you will need CSCS and SSSTS. If you have NRSWA that would also be beneficial for this role.
If you're interested please apply here with Olivia at Resourcing Solutions.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.