- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Structures Design Engineer
Needs to be Spalding based at least 3 days per week
Structures design on site - bridges
Long term contract, high value scheme
Looking for a structures design engineer to be based on site at Spalding.
Supervisory / construction experience too then that would be ideal.
Client is looking for somebody (with bridge design experience) to be based on site to consider and respond to structures TQs.
The scheme is sizeable and comprises a link road into a new development area and is the first section of a Spalding Western Relief Road to be constructed (despite being named Section 5).
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.