- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Electrical biased Production Maintenance Technician required in North Wales
Our client are looking for an Electrically biased Electrical Maintenance Technician to join the Maintenance Department at their manufacturing facility near Wrexham on a rotating shift basis.
The role will involve duties including, but not limited to:
- Diagnosing, fault finding and repair of Medium/Heavy industrial plant and machinery.
- Completing preventative maintenance checks and inspections.
- Developing and implementing modifications to improved reliability of plant and machinery.
- Working as a team with manufacturing and maintenance colleagues.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Working to a continuous shift pattern with necessary overtime to cover holidays.
- Adherence to Health & Safety with absolute priority.
Suitable candidates will have either a degree or proven experience in Electrical and Electronic engineering and will have experience with PLC, Instrumentation and Electronic drives in addition to a background of maintaining AC and DC motors. You will also need to have the experience using software to interface or diagnose faults on plant and machinery.
This is a rotational shift basis 4on/4 off / 11.5 hours per shift with working hours being 7am - 7pm and 7pm - 7am (Monday to Sunday). Each rotation of 4 covers 2 days followed by 2 night shifts.
Remuneration package includes:
- Competitive basic salary
- 36.5 hours per week (Average)
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holiday)
- Defined Contribution pension scheme - contributory up to 4% pensionable pay which the company will add up to 8% of pensionable pay
- Health cash plan scheme