- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Manufacturing Planner / Graduate Planner
I am currently recruiting for up to 3 Manufacturing Planners from graduate level through to experienced planner.
The role will be based in Bournemouth close to the airport.
General and Task Management
- Provide Manufacturing Information Sheets, route cards, bill of materials, building planning structure and manufacturing specification data in accordance with company standards.
- Using the Evolution MRP system to create routing and bill of materials (BoM).
- Specify material requirements, parameters and define suitable methods of manufacture and identify and implement required tooling and equipment.
- Create test specifications and manufacture of composite test samples, including the rework of test parts for production use.
- Develop processes to a production steady state standard that meets specification and design intent.
- Support change control reviews.
- Support Production and Quality Assurance in resolving production problems and non-conformances.
- Utilise Lean Principles to improve the product, process flow, build cycle and waste reduction.
- Train employees on new process, applications, and manufacturing specification data
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations, the Company Handbook, Quality and Environmental standards, and all other Company policies and procedures
- Support encourages and develop team
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
- Anticipates and overcomes obstacles
- Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
- Embraces personal challenge
- Confident, rounded thinking
- Takes ownership for team cohesion
- Is self-aware
- Is resilient, optimistic and open to change
- It is essential you have the ability to read and understand technical drawings, specifications and related documentation and to have enough grasp of the manufacturing materials (Composites), systems and processes to be able to conduct your duties.
- Desirably degree educated in Engineering, Science, Business or a related field
- Previous experience of using an MRP system is essential