- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
We currently have a requirement for a number of Assembly Fitters for a busy Aerospace manufacturer based in Cambridge
The ideal candidates will have a background in either Assembly, Aircraft Fitting, General Fitting or Composite Fitting and be able to work from instructions and drawings using standard tooling.
These roles will be offered on a 3-6 month contract however likely to be extended for the right candidates.
Competitive rates with fantastic overtime opportunities too.
40-55 hours available currently
Immediate starts available