- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior / Principal Bridge Engineer - London - Up to £50K
This leadinfg Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy seeks a Chartered Bridge Engineer to join their London team and play a key role in the design and leadership of a number of exciting projects.
Senior/Principal Bridge Engineer - London - Up to £50k plus benefits
This well-regarded Global Consultancy are looking to reinforce their Bridges presence in the London office and are seeking a Chartered Bridge Engineer to join the team.
Based in their London office you will manage and lead a design team in the delivery of projects associated with our civil structures and highways sector clients. This team has a compliment of 75 and is growing rapidly based on reputation and business development success. Current projects include bridge inspection, load assessments, feasibility reports and the design of highway and rail structures. At Principal Engineer level you will be responsible for the technical and commercial success of your projects and the performance of your team. The successful candidate will be supported by the company to progress their professional development and career.
Experienced / Skills required
*Providing full team leadership and mentoring skills
*Liaising with clients to identify their specific requirements
*Delivering quality technical design, assessment and inspection reports in line with national standards and the client specific brief
*Promoting where applicable innovative solutions and design excellence
Essential Requirements considered key to the role
* Relevant Bachelors or Masters degree (Civil /Structural Engineering)
*Chartered or Incorporated Engineer (CEng or IEng)
* Minimum 7 years relevant experience post qualification.
Rewards and Benefits
Our client are passionate about personal development and progression and appreciate the importance this places in today's market. Here you will not be pigeon-holed but encouraged to thrive and develop through our learning and development programme. If that and a competitive salary isn't enough, they also offer other excellent benefits, including:
- 25-Days Annual Leave and Buy, Sell & Carry-Over Policies.
- Life Assurance at 4x Base salary.
- Season Ticket Loans.
- Salary Sacrifice Benefits.
- Full Learning and Development programme.