- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Systems Engineer Rf Modelling
A Strong Modelling Engineer is required to carry out performance modelling and assessments on Rf Communication systems for complex weapons systems. Working alongside a multiskilled team with exposure to technologically advanced projects.
Job Title: Systems Engineer, RF Modelling
Overview of department:
This role provides a unique opportunity to apply your skills within a growing company and multi-skilled team. Exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products provides a stimulating experience. Working with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment.
A Systems Engineer with a strong modelling competence is required to carry out RF communication system performance modelling and RF communication system performance assessment against requirements for a complex weapons system:
- Define RF system model requirements
- Create the RF system model
- Use the RF system model to assess performance in defined scenarios
- Support wider RF Systems Engineering activities
- Work effectively in collaboration with a multidiscipline team and relevant project managers
- Manage own workload and take ownership of own designs (supporting reviews and identifying/addressing potential issues).
- The successful candidate will be a Systems Engineer with strong experience of modelling.
- Proficiency in the use of MATLAB and Simulink
- Top level understanding of RF systems and propagation.
- Must be able to achieve SC clearance.
- Have good interaction skills - verbal communication, listening and time management.