- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Data Quality Professional
Matchtech is currently recruiting for a Senior Data Quality Professional on behalf of a large MOD contract client.
Senior Data Quality Professional - 12 month contract - Preston - £13.81ph UMB or £10.91ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
This role requires you to obtain a basic disclosure along with employment reference checks before starting.
As a Senior Data Quality Professional, you will support the Data Quality Recruitment Hub Manager in managing the transition of in scope work in to the Recruitment Hub. You will be required to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to ensure that the Recruitment Hub services are fit for purpose and any changes required are pro-actively sought by this team or reacted to quickly when needed. A typical day will see you providing support to the Manager during the pre-work / data capture undertaken when transitioning new business in, building strong relationships with key stakeholders, working closely with the wider Data Quality Team where changes impact the services of the Recruitment Hub and supporting the Manager with internal peer review checks.
- Detail conscious with high standards of accuracy
- Confident with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure to challenging deadlines
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.