- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Engineering Test Technician
We have a great opportunity for an Engineering Technician to join our clients growing engineering business.
As an Engineering Technician, you will be carrying out testing on products and prototypes within an engineering lab environment.
This position offers a great opportunity to join a global company who are looking to expand their new offices in Dusseldorf.
What you will be doing…
- Carrying out testing on product as per given procedure / Project request.
- Assist Test Engineer for the ISO 17025 related testing activities.
- Generate test reports based on the test results.
- Understand the test standards, procedures and perform the test individually.
- Handling of Laboratory equipment's.
- Using and programming Data Acquisition System. (Temperature, Pressure, electrical parameters).
- Perform / Create prototype mechanical systems (Including refrigeration) by referring CAD drawings.
- Trouble shoot the mechanical problems and solves those with minimal support of the project engineer.
What we are looking for…
- Diploma in Engineering (Electronics/Mechanical) with 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Use drilling, cutting, bending, grinding and other power tools and machineries.
- Knowledge / hands on experience laboratory practices/processes such as 5S, Kanban, safety measures etc.
- Knowledge on MS office tools to create and maintain test reports, records and related documentation.
- Familiarity with different fluid handling systems and refrigeration systems is advantage.
- Understanding of ISO 17025 standard.
- Ability to do the calibration of the equipment's and coordinating with the calibrating agencies.
- Knowledge in different national and international test standards related to performance and safety.
- Knowledge in PLC and Timer programming for test automation.
- Fluent in English and German languages