- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Signal Processing and Algorithm Engineer
The company have a powerful presence in their sector, and have defined the industry with a number of world firsts! It is an exciting time to join a company who are passionate to innovate, create and excite!
As a Signal Processing and Algorithm Engineer, you will help drive the introduction of new products and assist in developing a range of novel processing techniques for the aerospace industry. Your role will involve a range of research, data analysis and market-driven product development activities.
- Research and development of novel algorithms.
- To develop high-level architectures of DSP algorithms for firmware and software.
- Developing system models to simulate signal data flow through embedded processing algorithms.
- Designing and carrying out system level hardware testing to validate simulations and characterise system performance.
- Generating technical proposals and technology road-maps.
- Supporting technical bids to bring in new business.
- Degree or equivalent in a mathematical, science or engineering discipline.
- Experience programming in MATLAB or similar modelling environments.
- Background in Digital Signal Processing techniques.
- Understanding of System modelling and analysis.
- Digital architecture design of complex DSP algorithms.
- Understanding of adaptive processing techniques and antenna arrays.
- Knowledge of embedded programming on generic or DSP processors.
- Experience coding in C, C++, Python, and Simulink.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain UK Security Clearance.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply now and attach your latest CV.