- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
BIM Modeller / Revit Technician
6 month initial contract with potential to run to 2027
Range of works, all building services related.
BIM experience needed.
The role will involve the coordination of Building Information Modelling (BIM) deliverables in support of Nuclear and Non-Nuclear Safety related facilities for Strategic Infrastructure projects. You will be preparing and reviewing the federated BIM model.
Contributing to the BIM modelling aspects of the project. Applicants should have extensive knowledge in the use of the key design platforms including Revit and AutoCAD.
The role will be remote with potential occasional visits to Devonport or HPC.
Silver Live is required for this role, or the ability to obtain this. This role will be Inside IR35 and we are looking to pay a maximum charge rate of £45ph
For more details or application please contact or 01489 898119
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.