- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
This is an opportunity for an Analyser Technician to join the maintenance team on the UK's largest refinery, which combines refining, lubricants and chemical manufacturing.
This is an opportunity for an Analyser Techncian to join the maintenance team on the UK's largest refinery, which combines refining, lubricants and chemical manufacturing.
Our client is ideally looking for an Analyser Technician and the successful candidate will preferably have experience in preventative maintenance, break-down repair and calibration of online process analysers and associated equipment. The range of equipment will include: Gas Chromatographs, Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS), Physical Property Analysers including Sulphur / Flash / Distillation / RVP / Cloud and Octane measurement, Furnace / Process Oxygen Analysers and Sample Handling Systems.
Candidates with demonstrable experience as an Instrument Technician, or candidates with extensive experience of small bore pipework (Swagelok) who can demonstrate the following will be considered:
- Computer literacy with an aptitude to learn new systems. The ability to interpret and work from vendor manuals. drawing and P&IDs.
- Excellent fault-finding skills.
- Ability to write, review and follow detailed procedures.
- Work experience on electrical equipment in hazardous areas.
This role is Inside IR35. The pay rates stated are PAYE rates.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.