- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Quantity Surveyor (Highways)
Matchtech require a Quantity Surveyor to work for one of our local authority clients. You will be working on multi-million pound public realm highway schemes.
- Quantity Surveying and Estimating activities for highways construction projects.
- To ensure that full commercial records and associated information are fully maintained and readily available.
- Ensure robust, accurate and timely cost and value reporting.
- Ensure accurate cash flow forecasting and reporting takes place monthly to agreed finance deadlines.
If this could be of interest, please contact Ben Ward-Prowse of Matchtech.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.