- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Are you a junior Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer, looking for the next step in your career with a small, dynamic company?
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer to advance their career with a growing company, who are innovating their field with the latest in lighting technology.
- Work with R&D to design, develop and support software solutions for bespoke products.
- Develop firmware and embedded software and support tools.
- Produce documentation including requirements, software release and user manuals.
- Create and implement suitable test strategies.
- Help the support team to troubleshoot technical issues, making changes as needed.
- Ability to communicate with other team members/departments to train the firmware functionality.
- Background programming in C/C++ within an embedded environment.
- Experience of ARM microcontrollers.
- Good familiarity with the whole Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of networking, USB and communication protocols.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small, multidisciplinary team to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Background working with lighting/lighting control products is beneficial.
- 35-hour working week
- 4% employer pension contribution
- BUPA health-care
- Discretionary bonus scheme
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and attach your latest CV.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.