- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
An opportunity has arisen for FCAW/MIG Welders, based in Helensburgh
Suitable candidates must be apprenticeship served or NVQ level 3 equivalent and come from a marine/shiprepair background with a strong background in FCAW/MIG.
Due to the nature of the projects full SC clearance is required. Suitable candidates who don't have current SC will be taken through the clearance process, those who do have it, a transfer of clearance will be arranged ahead of your start date.
Umbrella co rates:
Day shift - £26.78/h
Overtime Mon - Fri - £28.30/h
Weekend OT and early/late shift - £32.34/h
Night shift - £30.32/h
The standard week is 36 hours, OT will be available
A non local rate is available on standard hours for candidates who fall outside of the local radius.