- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech is currently looking for a new production laed to join our clients innovative business based in London, to ensure suppliers are supported, improvements and new innovations are implemented.
As a Production Lead, you will be expected to:
- Drawing modification completed under ECN with full documentation and ERP updates and SOP updates.
- Reviewing parts for DFM suitability.
- Optimising of parts to reduce errors, cost and increase reliability in assembly supporting in production documentation including workflow documentation and test deployment.
- Reviewing process failures to identify root causes and present modifications.
- Working with suppliers to make the product cheaper and easier to assemble.
- Taking machined prototypes from dev through to final tooled parts.
- Collating changes and understanding issues in implementation of parts and changes.
- Production issues are resolved promptly, and manufacturing is not disrupted.
- Engage with product Testing to transfer final performance measures/test to production implementation.
In order to be considered for the Production Lead role, you will need to have the following:
- A degree in an engineering field or equivalent qualification/experience.
- Sound understanding of modern manufacturing methods, understanding the experience of quality, safety, maintenance, machining, assembly, and test.
If you think this is an opportunity in which you would be interested in, please apply directly or furthermore send me your CV
If you are still seeking an opportunity and do not see this to be a right fit, please contact me on 01489 882686 in order to see what other opportunities we may have.