- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Lead Software Engineer .Net
Begin your career with Leonardo! A fantastic opportunity for Project Engineering Leads to join us on the most exciting projects in the defense sector.
Are you a .NET embedded software engineer with the drive and experience to take a lead in developing world-class engineering solutions?
Do you value flexible working with great benefits and an emphasis on work life balance?
Do you want to grow your career and support others to do the same in an organisation with a wealth of support and opportunities?
Do you want to deliver technical leadership within multidisciplinary Agile teams working on the forefront of defence engineering projects?
If so then you should apply for one of our LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER (.NET) roles.
What will a typical week look like?
- Delivering and integrating high quality code
- Collaborate in the technical solutions with the systems engineering teams
- Learn and grow within a supportive environment
- Lead the development approach considering design principles, modularity and reuse, best practice, toolchain and much more
What we are looking for?
Below is a list of skills for the role however, we favour behaviours and experience over a specific toolset, programming language etc so please use this as a guide not a requirement!
- Leading and motivating others
- Object Orientation
- Requirements Engineering