- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Principal Systems Engineer
Would you like to join a company with Global presence?
The company are at the forefront of innovation, creating technology for a range of successful markets.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
Are you looking for a dynamic company who deliver world-class solutions?
The company are an Innovation and Technology leader, solving complex challenges across every domain! The organisation provides advanced systems and services their customers Globally and have a fantastic reputation in their market.
The company are looking for a Principal Systems Engineer to join a busy engineering team, where you will report to the head of engineering.
As Principal Systems Engineer you will provide domain expertise and technical oversight to system development and integration teams. You will Develop and maintain technology roadmaps, risk management plans and strategies for future growth in the technical area.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Broad based technical background with experience in systems design and integration.
- Demonstrated competency for strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
- Successfully developed and implemented systems in established and new environments using new and emerging technologies.
- Extensive experience in systems engineering and guidance of multidiscipline, high-performance teams (cross-functional experience highly desirable).
- Demonstrated competency in relating efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team and ability to advise programme teams and stakeholders.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of recent Directed Energy Weapon programme experience.
- Experience in a Leadership or technical leadership role.
- Endorsed CVE signatory in a relevant engineering field.
For full information, please get in touch!