- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Operations Team Leaders
My client based in Clevedon is currently recruiting for two Operations Team leaders on an ongoing contract basis.
The role of an Operations Team Leader is to manage all activities relating to the effective operation of a defined Cell of employees to ensure all activities are on time and to standard.
- To support, lead and coordinate the team to be proactive in anticipating needs and exceeding business expectations.
- To lead and develop a high performing multi skilled team to achieve individual, departmental, and organisational objectives.
- The role requires very close interaction with Cell Manufacturing Engineer and Cell Coordinator.
- Total team size responsibility: 25.
To be successful at this role you will need to have:
- Significant experience of leading, motivating and developing a team - essential
- HNC or equivalent in a manufacturing or engineering discipline would be advantageous
- Have a responsible approach to H&S of themselves and others - essential
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment - essential
- Must be able to work with detailed information in a logical and organised way
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Confident with working on own initiative
- Excellent IT literacy, being a competent user of MS office
- Excellent time management skills
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful
The shift pattern for these roles is: -
Monday to Friday 6am - 2pm
Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
Monday to Friday 2pm - 10pm
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.