- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Bridge Engineer - Up to £53k - Stonehouse
Our client is looking for capable Bridge Engineers to join their offices in Gloucestershire working on rail and highways bridge projects
Bridge Engineer / Senior Bridge Engineer - Stonehouse - Up to £53k+ plus benefits
We are currently partnering with a global Engineering Consultancy, helping them recruit for Bridge professionals across their business. Due to continued success with design projects in both the UK and overseas they are looking for a Senior Bridge Engineer and / or a Bridge Engineer who can join them working on a range of Bridge design work across the Highways and Rail sector.
Our client are renowned across the Consultancy world for delivering complex and innovative design solutions on a truly global perspective. They are dedicated to supporting their staff, encouraging a healthy work/life balance and at the same time offering full commitment to staff training and personal development across all levels of the business.
Situated in their Stonehouse offices you will be joining an established team of civil design professionals working a challenging range of bridge related work, ranging from the modification and new design of a large number of bridges as part of network rail's electrification project, the access for all programme and regional projects in the SW.
* 3 - 8 years' experience in the Bridges sector including loading, element design and detailing utilising Eurocodes
* Chartered Engineer with the Institute of Civil Engineers (ICE) or equivalent, or keen to progress towards this (full support will be offered)
* Detailed knowledge of steel and concrete design
* Experienced in structural analysis
* proven track record working on major bridges from a new design perspective, at a Senior level this will in turn offer project running and leadership opportunities
Rewards and Benefits
With a strong reputation for delivering technically challenging and innovative engineering solutions across the civils arena and a real focus on you as an individual this is certainly an opportunity you don't want to miss. With all this on top of an excellent package including a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements (combining office and working from home), private medical insurance, generous pension contributions, a range of further benefits and a continuous focus on training and career development, this could prove a real positive move as we enter 2022.