- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior / Associate Civil Engineer - London - Up £55k
Due to our client's continued forward-thinking approach and workload they are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with strong leadership skills to help delivery a diverse range of infrastructure projects.
Senior / Associate Civil Engineer - Up to £55k - Central London
Our client are a well-established Multidisciplinary Consultancy with a global presence in the Engineering world. From helping shape entire cities to tackling the challenge of climate action, a career with this organisation presents the chance to make a difference.
With a world class reputation, their work and people have delivered positive change to clients, the environment, and communities alike. If you want to be part of something bigger, this is your chance.
They operate in 26 locations worldwide, with over 70 partners and 1,900 employees making them a truly international practice of experts in all aspects of built environments, inspired by how they can help achieve better outcomes across the engineering sector.
Due to their continued forward-thinking approach, they are looking for experienced Infrastructure Engineer with strong leadership skills to help delivery a diverse range of infrastructure projects.
As a leading member of the Infrastructure team you will be working with a range of engineering specialists across a challenging array of projects. Your role will include:
- Managing the delivery of multidisciplinary projects, balancing demands and priorities, whilst reviewing civil infrastructure design, from project proposition through to construction. Plan project resources and finances and monitor job financial performance.
- The management of technical staff, with responsibility for planning team workload, as well as assisting and mentoring staff where needed, and developing more junior team members.
- Preparing and reviewing technical reports, specification and schedules.
- Applying customer focus you will be part of the work winning team securing the groups project pipeline
Qualifications / Experience:
- Strong technical background in infrastructure design, with a demonstrable track record of leading a technical specialism in a core infrastructure discipline (Highways, Utilities or Sustainable Drainage).
- Experience of successful multidisciplinary project delivery; demonstrating both the ability to manage and motivate the team, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A willingness to travel, and desire to lead continuous quality improvement in our work.
- Experience in AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage.
- Degree in Civil Engineering - BEng, or relevant discipline
- A Member of a relevant professional institution.
Working conditions / environment:
- Based in Central London, with offices close to Tottenham Court Road they are looking at offering hybrid working, with potentially three days based in the office
- The offices offer a vibrant and dynamic environment, where you will find yourself working alongside some of the best talent in the business on a range of UK and Overseas projects
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Chris Jones directly on 01489 873422
- Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.