- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Section Engineer Aylesbury
We're seeking to recruit a Section Engineers in the Aylesbury area with Highways, Structure or Earthworks experience. The Section Engineer manages junior engineers and assists the Sub Agent in construction operations.
We're seeking to recruit a Section Engineers in the Southam area with Highways, Structure or Earthworks experience. The Section Engineer manages junior engineers and assists the Sub Agent in construction operations.
You will be required to report to the Sub Agent and supervise the site engineering team from construction to close out. Assisting with temporary works design schemes, you will liaise with the Sub Agent and Section Foreman to allocate labour, plant and materials to carry out works activities to the required standards, programme and budget.
You'll be responsible for managing the site setting-out team and be responsible for the performance and development of the Site Engineers and also for identifying and resolving technical problems on site in liaison with the Sub-Agent. Monitoring and coordinating subcontractors in the performance of their works, ensuring they are completed to the contractual requirements.
Ensuring that the team have all current information and resources required to carry out their duties, you will be required to assist with the production of programmes, progress reports, resource and cost plans and contribute to financial forecasting.
If you would like to be part of our collaborative, enthusiastic and forward-thinking culture, then please apply today!
About The Candidate
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- HNC/Degree (Construction/Civil Engineering related) or equivalent and working towards institute membership (ICE)
- Demonstration of knowledge and practical application of Site Engineering activities combined with construction supervision skills.
- Experience in utilities, earthworks, heavy structures or drainage is essential for this role