- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
HGV Tipper Driver (7.5t)
My client is looking for x8 HGV Tipper Drivers to work on a tarmac/pothole & kerbing contract based in Tonbridge and Swanley, Kent. This will be a freelance role and will be ongoing for the next 3 months+ starting Monday
My client is looking for x8 HGV Tipper Drivers to work on a tarmac/pothole & kerbing contract based in Tonbridge and Swanley, Kent. This will be a freelance role and will be ongoing for the next 3 months+ starting Monday 16th May.
Relevant candidates MUST have the following:
- HGV Tipper (7.5t) Experience
- CPC Qualified (Driver Certificate of Professional Competence)
- The driver will need CPC to drive the 7.5t tipper from the depot to site, they will also be expected to undertake the same activities whilst on site.
- Experience working on a tarmac/pothole or kerbing project is essential.
- This is a freelance role for a minimum of 3 months+ - CIS is available.
- Flexible rates, Circa £200.00+ per day CIS dependant on experience.
Please send your CV to this advert. If you wish to discuss this role in more detail, please feel free to call Kayleigh on 01489 873 476. Alternatively, please send your tickets and a write up with references to:
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.