- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech are excited to be working alongside a major highways contractor in Oswestry (Shropshire), and as result we have a live opportunity for an experienced Administrator.
Our client require a Depot Administrator for their Oswestry Compound, to carry out general administration duties within a highways maintenance depot.
- Process timesheets by inputting daily hours worked onto CPA and submitting copies of the timesheets to local payroll and then retain one weeks hard copies
- Collate W20 drivers hours records, scan in and submit to Transport Manager by Tuesday each week. Retain hard copies for collection and archiving as required.
- Enter Operatives worked hours onto Working time Directive tracker through Sharepoint
- Manage holiday, sickness and training time by implementing a tracker and processing in line with company requirements.
- Input GRNs into CPA and retain hard copies in depot filing system.
- Enter data from F5 forms for reactive gang hours onto Reactive gang's usage tracker
- Scan in any toolbox talks, briefings and inductions and save into appropriate folders within sharepoint
- Input HAVS information taken of daily HAVS sheets onto tracker within Sharepoint
- Completed sites paperwork collated and saved into job folder on Sharepoint
- Enter Near misses onto Airsweb*
- Waste transfer notes saved onto sharepoint in appropriate folders
- Update Gang packs by inserting any renewed paperwork *
- Ensure that F8s, IAF and site photos are collated and submitted to Emergency callouts Coordinator *
- Manage the depot filing system and sharepoint folders are updated and are accurate and structured ensuring that all paperwork is retained as required and filed for reference
- Obtain Stats information from the Prove it system as directed by the Supervisors
- Support the Supervisors by assisting with workflow management through Confirm.
- Carry out any administrative and/or operational support duties as required
40 hrs Monday to Friday 07:30am -16:30pm, 1 hr unpaid lunch break