- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Mechanical Inspector (Weekday Nights)
Our client, a leading supplier of products and services to the Automotive industry, are currently looking for a fully skilled Mechanical Inspector to join our current team of professionals on a contract basis.
We are looking to employ a fully skilled Inspector to join our current team of professionals. Night shift working required; 21:15 - 07:00 Monday - Thursday.
This role involves working in a small team to validate high quality transmission components and casings from our various in-house manufacturing processes for Motorsport & Aerospace industries. With a right first-time philosophy and a flexible and efficient approach to the task at hand, the successful candidate will work alongside machine technicians & fellow inspectors to carry out first off, in-process & final inspections. You shall be working with Mitutoyo CMM's, Klingenberg Gear checkers, hand measurement tools, height gauges & all varieties of gauging to support you in the role.
- The successful candidate will be fully proficient in mechanical measuring skills & operating CMM's.
- The candidate must demonstrate a good understanding of engineering drawings and geometric tolerances as a basic requirement.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team to maximise the challenges this position offers is essential.
- Show a proactive and innovative approach to supporting the team, thrive on problem solving and have a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement within the team.
- Be willing to work overtime when required to achieve delivery dates & support the need of the department.
- Candidates with experience working in a Manufacturing & Inspection environment preferred.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.