- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
SC Cleared Technical Trainer
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
- Leverage market knowledge to amplify the performance of Serco's Micromobility contracts ensuring systems related contractual obligations are measured, recorded and met
- Understanding of how to leverage "Software as a Service" products utilising modular functionality to deliver operations, customer, pricing and asset management services.
- Support relationship management of technology suppliers, across Asset Management, Customer services and Operating Systems
- Proactively input to the identification and analysis of the cause of Incidents; and manage resolution of incidents across schemes
- Chair regular meetings such as IT CAB and capacity
- Manage and coordinate user testing for system changes with users
- Manage client and internally driven technology development projects, improving the service to clients and staff
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of technical and learning documentation
- Support the development of MI and Data led projects understanding the relationships between system utilisation and analytics services
- Input to the development and evaluation of technology offerings for growth opportunities
- Support the development of MI services for front-line teams, developing a deep understanding of how to utilise scheme data for future improvements
- Support the production and maintenance of real time MI data across the contracts
- Manage LCHS IT budget, supplier purchase order and invoicing.
- Develop service plans and ensure their effective implementation
- Be available to carry out on call duties as part of a rota.
- Demonstrate commitment to upholding and representing LCHS's diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion policies in all business and customer dealings.
Be responsible for compliance Data Protection on the Micro-Mobility contracts (training will be provided)