- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Electronics Engineers - All Levels
We are a world-class defence Technology Company.
We develop cutting edge Radars for the Eurofighter Typhoon and SAAB Gripen fighter jets, as well as Maritime and Airborne surveillance systems.
We are looking for a wide range of Electronic Engineers at various levels to join Leonardo in Edinburgh. We are a world-class defence Technology Company. We develop cutting edge Radars for the Eurofighter Typhoon and SAAB Gripen fighter jets, as well as Maritime and Airborne surveillance systems. We are also investors in innovation, undertaking all our own research to fuel our future products. We are recruiting talented, motivated engineers to join our growing Electronics team.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working, including work from home where practical, to give you the time and flexibility you need to enjoy a balanced life.
- Annual leave of 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Award-winning pension scheme, including an attractive employer contribution.
- Flexible working and additional flex-leave schemes to give you the time and flexibility you need to enjoy a balanced life.
- Access to thousands of online courses free of charge via Coursera.
- Learning & Development - we will assess your development needs in line with the role you wish to perform, to allow you to further develop your knowledge.
- Salary sacrifice schemes.
- Onsite Occupational Health Service to look after your physical and mental wellbeing, and keep you safe at work.
- Restaurant facilities, including a coffee shop and restaurant.
- Employee discount schemes for you and your family, including retail, cinema, hotel bookings and vehicle benefits.
- Family friendly policies.
- Career breaks - where appropriate, we support you to pursue other interests outside the workplace.
- Positive support for the Reserve Forces, including additional time off for Reservists.
- Free parking.
In addition to the flexible working patterns offered by Leonardo's custom working initiative, this role is also available on a part time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for you as an Engineer to bring your skillset and knowledge to a fast paced, dynamic and forward thinking working environment. To be successful you should consider yourself an expert in at least one of the following:
If you do not consider yourself an expert yet, but have a keen interest in becoming one in the near future, then we still want to hear from you.
Personal attributes and values are just as important to us as technical ability so we are looking for engineers with a willingness to learn, progress and develop through our devoted technical career path. If you are passionate in what you do and can deliver a pragmatic approach to problem solving we would like to hear from you.
You must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance and will require access to caveated information such as UK eyes only.