- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech are excited to working alongside a major Highways contractor in Winchester, and as result we have a live opportunity for an experienced Scheduler.
Our client are looking for the successful Scheduler to start as soon as possible and join the team in the Winchester area.
Overview of role:
- Prepare Highway Maintenance programmes in conjunction with the Lead Scheduler and Depot Supervisors
- Ensure all works are planned and coordinated and identify efficiency savings where appropriate
- Liaise with the delivery teams to update programmes with progress
- Create and continually update all Streetworks Permitting information to support the programmes.
- Challenge the detail and timing of the works programmes where necessary with the Delivery Team
- Ensure collaboration across the entire business, maximise best use of resources to deliver commercial benefit and efficiencies.
- Work with the Depot delivery teams to ensure the works programmes remain accurate and up to date
- Maximise productivity through effective programming whilst ensuring we meet contractual response times.
- Escalate any programme delays to the Highway Maintenance manager to ensure we minimise any issues with the timing or quality of delivery
- General assistance to the Lead Scheduler