- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
HR Coordinator - Barrow -12 Month(s) -£16.00 PAYE/£21.03 UMB - Inside IR35
To assist and support the Senior HR Advisor / HR Manager in the delivery of guidance and support to the functions on HR service deployment, including support of Organisational Development activities. To assist the Senior HR Advisor and HR Manager in developing and facilitating HR strategies which enhance business performance.
- Be actively involved in supporting the delivery of the HR business plan under the direction of the Senior HR Advisor/HR Manager.
- Provide the interface with XHRS to ensure timely, accurate and effective delivery of services.
- Assist HR Team with the provision of advice and guidance to customer areas on the interpretation and application of employment legislation in order to ensure compliance whilst facilitating delivery of business objectives.
- Assist HR Team with the provision of advice and guidance to customer areas on the interpretation and application of Corporate and local HR/Employment Policies. In order to ensure compliance and consistent applications which facilitates the delivery of business objectives.
- Skilled in the use of standard Microsoft packages
- Take responsibility for own continued professional development
- Assist in maintaining effective communication and delivery of HR Services.
- Establish an understanding of business process and seek opportunities for productivity improvement, cost reduction and waste elimination to facilitate a good practice approach in all aspects of HR Service Delivery.
Organisational Design and Development
- Support the monitoring of agreed Reward and Recognition policies within customer areas to ensure it is applied fairly, consistently and effectively.
- Support where appropriate the Senior HR Associate/HR Manager in the facilitation of Organisational Development activities to maximise business performance.
- Support the management of the HRS interface to ensure we work responsibly across business boundaries is trusted by the HR team and is actively sought out for support.
- Support the HR team with the delivery of business goals and vision.
- Develop an understanding of business strategy encompassing IBP, Common Objectives.
- Ability to influence through effective communications
- Business awareness with developing HR knowledge
- Degree/Working Toward or Achieved CIPD Qualification
- Developing awareness of cost & commercial aspects of the Business
- HR knowledge with developing business awareness