- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Programme Manager
Programme Management, Customer Support Management, Contract Management and Delivery/Execution of signed agreements, pricing and cost control.
Responsibilities & Duties;
- A) Direct the activities for the assigned Group (Operational or Customer Management), while ensuring departmental budgets are adhered too. This may, at times, include performing the functions of a Programme Manager.
- B) Manage Programme Managers to ensure customer satisfaction, adherence to program tollgate dates, and balanced workloads.
- C) Develop and maintain relationships with the assigned customers.
- D) Work closely with sales, engineering, supply chain, front office and other departments as necessary to ensure the delivered product fulfils the contracted and customer accepted definition while working to eliminate or adjust process issues that prevent successful delivery of customer programme commitments.
- E) Put in place all necessary actions in order to ensure that the 3S budget and customer satisfaction are on target
- F) Defines and deploys with his / her team programme aftermarket strategies, from S1 to S12 within Prompt
- G) Align programs strategies across the Company's Services globally
- H) Takes responsibility of answers to RFPs / RFIs / RFQs on the aftermarket side for the segment
- I) Coordinates with his / her peers in order to ensure consistency across all aftermarket programmes management's processes, and tools.
- J) Further develop aftermarket programs standards as part of continuous improvement.
- K) Drive and maintain budget, warranty, and customer satisfaction KPIs in line with company targets. L) Directs the activities Aftermarket Programme Managers, while ensuring budgets are adhered too. This includes, but is not limited to: formal notification(s) and tracking of all requirements for active and "refresh" or "retrofit" programmes as part of the aftermarket scope.
- M) Develops strategies to ensure that business opportunities for revenue growth are communicated to the wider 3S team to include sales forecasting and demand management.