Find your future role
|Location||South West England, England|
My Client is looking for Consultants with relevant and demonstrable experience to join their growing Consultancy & Advisory business line - specifically within our Training Consultancy Services Team.
Key skills required for this role
We provide management consultancy services to our customers in a wide variety of projects and programmes, this includes implementing change management and behavioural change programmes as well as using training methodologies to analyse training requirements and design and deliver training solutions. It is important that our consultants are positive and pro-active people with a desire to tackle problems on behalf of our customers so if this sounds like you, read on.
Their Training Consultancy Services delivers people focussed solutions that ultimately result in long-term performance enhancement for our clients. We are a fast paced, engaged and creative team and we are looking for positive and hardworking new members to be part of our growing capability.
As a Training Consultant you will be able to work independently to provide training and change management related consultancy services to clients, with support from your consulting colleagues and project managers.
What are we looking for?
- A degree or postgraduate qualification, or equivalent level professional experience.
- Individuals with some experience in a training, learning or education environment either through their professional experience or in their voluntary commitments.
- An understanding of the importance of soft skills within Management Consultancy and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a close-knit team.
- You prioritise and are enthusiastic about helping customers to realise the benefits of enabling training, learning or effective change management across their teams.
- Experience of working in a business transformation, change management or delivery project environment in Defence, Government and Infrastructure, Justice or Security or Environmental domains.
- You will interact with stakeholders across multiple sectors, using strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- You will also be highly adept in written communication and report writing for customer delivery. Your ability to meet deadlines successfully and accurately, as part of a busy team, will demonstrate your commitment to the collaborative delivery of high-quality outputs.
- Whilst an awareness of the Joint Service Publication 822 or other commercial training analysis frameworks (such as ADDIE or SAM) would be useful, your enthusiasm to accrue or continue to build on this knowledge through self-learning is more important to us.
- Experience in training delivery, either independently or as part of a delivery team would be beneficial. This includes the confident delivery of face-to-face training in a classroom setting.
- Experience of training design, both as eLearning or as a face-to-face package, with particular focus on the learning journey of trainees through your training courses.
- A member, or willingness to become a member, of an appropriate professional body and a desire for further professional development.
- Highly desirable, but not essential, is the ability to speak a second European language, to B2 level - in particular German, French or Spanish. This is not yet an experienced speaker, but a B2 user is able to understand and be understood in most situations.
- UK based with a full UK driving license and the ability to travel within the UK.
Please note, successful candidates must be eligible to obtain UK security clearance at SC level.
We work with clients throughout the UK, but at this time we are predominantly looking for applicants based in the south of England. Travel further afield may be required as part of the role.